When buying a separate sticker, shipping is FREE.
1.5m sticker with a diameter of 12 cm made of durable weather resistant material.
Roman Kreuziger, Peter Sagan and their friends want to improve the safety of cyclists and motorists on the roads.
They therefore launched an awareness campaign in the media and on social networks.
They will use their influence to help the world of motorists and cyclists become closer.
The project also includes educational videos that will see the light of day in the course of 2020.
Proceeds from the sale of the sticker will be used for the 1.5 meter awareness campaign. More on
The purchasing process continues in Czech. If you're using Google Chrome, you can turn on English translation.
- Roman Kreuziger - project initiator (4x Top 10 on the Tour de France)
- Peter Sagan - three-time world champion and superstar of world cycling
- Jaroslav Kulhavý - MTB rider and olympic winner
- Petr Vakoč - road pro cyclist - hit by a truck
- Pavol Habera - singer, songwriter, actor, athlete and cyclist
- Filip Salač - participant in the World Championship of Road Motorcycles and talent of Czech motorsport